Welcome to AWong Investment

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Billionaire YTL won against Government Bodies?

Sources said on Tuesday at about 1pm the YTL Comms' name appeared as the winner of the contract on the Education Ministry's website but two hours later the announcement was taken off the website for reasons unknown.

A proof of concept is required before YTL Comms can embark on the first phase by rolling out access to at least 7,000 schools by Jan 1, 2012. Sources said the success rate of the proof of concept would be the determinant to the company bagging the contract or else another party will be chosen.

http://biz.thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2011/10/28/business/9788864&sec=business
As mentioned before in my previous blog [Click here for Previous Blog], if you have bought shares for these companies, this big WIN will definitely improve their company revenue + potential of share price shooting up!!

For me: I wish YTL Communications or Telekom Malaysia Bhd/Time dotCom Bhd to WIN. :)

Keep an eye for the following shares:

a) YTLE (0009)
b) YTLPOWR (6742) [Check My Previous Blog]
c) TIMECOM (5031) [Check My Previous Blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment