Welcome to AWong Investment

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Puncak ~ Back to Similar Price

I have posted this share, Puncak (6807), since 5 Sept 2011 when the price was at 1.13 [Click here for my previous post]

In less than a week, it reached 1.35 ~ that's 19% increased ^_*

For your information, the price is now back to the range where it was posted last time - currently at
1.11

In my previous post, it states:

"Even things happened in 2009, until now Tan Sri Rozali Bin Ismail still working as the Executive Chairman. Wonder why? Must be a very powerful guy?"

Now I found the answer, he is one of the richest guy in Malaysia, ranking 37 with a net worth of USD155millions in 2011 [Info]

Malaysia with a population of approx. 28millions, do you think it is easy to reach the top? Rich ppl will get richer and more powerful all the time. That's reality.

To me this is another share which is worth to consider.

Again as mentioned in my previous post, One main point is Puncak have stop paying out dividends now. If you are not risk taker, you should consider put it in the bank for FD and get around 3% interest per annum.


No comments:

Post a Comment